Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
The SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world. Technical Asset Operations (TAO), which sits in SEAM, is a key enabler for the accelerated delivery of Shell’s Asset Management System and will help us to reach our ultimate potential in Chemicals and Products (C+P), Integrated Gas/Renewables and Energy Solutions (IGRES) and Upstream. TAO provides high-quality and cost-competitive technical resources who are not physically present at a site yet are an integral part of asset teams delivering value through end-to-end AMS work processes. The TAO teams are located across 4 locations: Chennai, Manila, KL & Krakow.
Process Data Engineer for Reservoir Engineering is expected to be connected with various subsurface and reservoir engineering colleagues in assets and streamline and document the data management process. The scope of the work covers also helps the Well, Reservoir, and Facility Management (WRFM) community in extracting the required data for any WRFM review process, as well as helps the assets in capturing fluid, pressure, and reservoir properties, and managing key subsurface uncertainties. The candidate is expected to have good Knowledge of reservoir performance analysis and maturation of hydrocarbon volumes. Experience in analyzing and reporting HC Resource volume data, Subsurface/Production Benchmarking, Annual Business Planning, and Reserves Reporting to SEC are added advantages.
- Work closely with Assets / Reservoir Engineer in maintaining and providing necessary access/data for various reservoir studies/reviews.
- Understand and provide support on necessary reports & workflows during the annual reporting cycles (internal and external).
- Support Reserves Reporting, Subsurface Benchmarking, and Portfolio Analysis.
- Integrate subsurface data types such as production, pressures, etc. to present meaningful insights using industry-standard data visualization tools. Perform quality checks and connect with relevant stakeholders for verification/rectification.
- Support Assets with Reserves estimation and classification, Decline Curve Analysis (DCA) based Production Forecasting, Well Test interpretation, and MBAL Modelling.
- Participate in reservoir engineering network and share key achievements and challenge.
- Be a team player and assist other colleagues in reservoir engineering processes/workflows as required.
- University Degree in Geoscience, Reservoir engineering, Petroleum Engineering, or relevant.
- Required 2+ yrs experience in relevant areas such as Field Development Planning, Reservoir Studies, Production Forecasting, Subsurface Benchmarking, Annual Reserves Reporting, etc.
- Good Data Management skills in identifying data sources, analyzing data quality, and providing reliable data.
- Good understanding of various data types such as production, injection, fluid, pressure, reservoir properties, etc.
- A good understanding of end-to-end Upstream Asset Development.
- Skills in Data analysis (using Python), data integration (using VBA, Power Query), and visualization (using Spotfire, PowerBI) are added advantages.
- Experience in applying Continuous Improvement methods for process improvements is a good addition.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell