Business development, Business management, administration and support, Digital, Management and Business Support, Marketing and Communications
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in analyzing digital user behavior? Are you interested in optimizing marketing campaigns? Are you good with numbers? Are you detail oriented?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• develop reports and dashboards using Digital Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
• analyze A/B tests through report creation in Business Intelligence
• generate insight on user behavior through heatmap analyses
- assist with troubleshooting and Q/A of digital analytics data as necessary
• compile, integrate, and analyze data from multiple sources to identify trends; expose new opportunities; and answer ongoing business questions
You’ll be working in the Digital Analytics & Optimization team in Smart Technology & Advance Analytics group in UBS office in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). Our role is to support Global Wealth Management by ensuring the quality of critical data assets and provide strategic client insights that create competitive advantages for UBS.
• bachelor’s degree (preferably Business, Economics, Finance or Administrative background)
• 2-3 years of experience in a data-oriented role with exceptional ability to analyze and manipulate data
• strong analytical, creative, and innovative approach to articulate and present findings
• capability to extract actionable insights from data
• very good written and communication skills in English
• interpersonal skills, capacity to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
• advanced Excel skills
• curious and passionate about using data to inform business decision-making
• a self-starter and team player with positive attitude and energy
• ready to join a growing team in a dynamic and challenging environment
• highly organized and able to multi-task with sense of urgency and focus on deadlines
• eager to learn new technologies and tools in a fast-paced environment
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."