Power Automate & SharePoint Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The FP&A Digital Lab was created in response to an anticipated “big shift” in digital technology that is currently underway. We work with our FP&A function to change the way we work through building capabilities of the finance community (through our Finance Digital Academy) and leveraging digital technologies to become more automated, more insightful and more cost effective, and driving towards a global standard. You will join a global team of full-time digital technology change specialists who are passionate about working with people and digital technologies to help our Finance function enhance our support to the business and become ready for the digital future.
This position reports to
Digital Lab Manager
- Developing and implementing digital solutions through working in Agile teams
- Creating custom forms using InfoPath and PowerApps
- Developing solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, business logic, database, workflows and reporting, and be a key contributor to innovate and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future solutions
- Developing customized departmental sites and templates based on requirements
- Creating complex workflows for approvals and notifications using Power Automate
- Designing and implementing custom SharePoint site using InfoPath 2010/2013, Power Apps, Power Automate and SharePoint Designer 2010/13
- Showing experience in an agile scrum software development methodology; Working in cross-functional agile scrum teams to implement SharePoint sites and automated flows
- 3+ years of experience in building solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint online/On Premises(2016/2013/2010) and experience in Microsoft Power Platform, especially Power Automate (Microsoft Flow) and PowerApps
- Experience in implementing core functionalities such as custom web parts, features, countertypes, lists or libraries, master pages, and page layouts
- Experience in creating custom forms using InfoPath and PowerApps
- Experience in creating complex workflows using Power Automate
- English - fluent
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks