State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
GL Accountant/ Senior Fund Administrator, A2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-565525
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Preparation and/or review of periodic cash or other bank reconciliations for all fund entities.
- Accounts payable, distribution and investment funding accounting processing and/or review
- Reconciliation, preparation and/or review of capital call and management fee calculations
- Preparation and/or review and of general journal entries
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial work papers including portfolio investment schedules, accrual work papers and partners’ capital allocations and capital statements
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy client files on a daily basis and archiving as necessary
- Interacting with internal auditors providing requested information as needed
- Preparation and/or review of various client related correspondence including audit confirmations and investor requests
- Participation in special client or internal projects as required
- Assist in training Fund Administrator, Assc 1
- Previous experience of accounting
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail crucial
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Methodical and organized
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good management skills
- Excellent English
- accounting degree strongly preferred
- Self-motivated Enthusiastic Self-reliant Flexible
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.