For our Client, a financial company, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of
- to provide 2nd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service,
- to manage and resolve/fulfil in a timely manner all Incidents and Service Requests following agreed standards and procedures,
- escalating issues to 3rd Line support teams where necessary,
- providing support to 1st Line team members to help improve knowledge and service,
- ensuring all Knowledge Base documentation is accurate, useful and up to date,
- to work effectively and productively with 1st and 3rd line resolver groups,
- management of tickets raised with 3rd party vendors or resolver group,
- to document all calls on the call logging system (ITSM).
- excellent Customer Service skills with the desire to exceed customer expectations,
- to be able to work as part of a team,
- strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating system with emphasis on Windows 7, 8, 10, and MS Server 2003/2008 R2/2012 R2/2016,
- experience supporting IP networks (LAN, WAN, VPN),
- knowledge of Microsoft Networking Services (DNS, DHCP),
- knowledge of Virtualization (HyperV, VMWare ESX(i)),
- experience of support and admin of Active Directory,
- experience in troubleshooting of MS Office (2010, 2013, 2016, O365),
- good understanding of PC hardware and software set-up
- excellent written and spoken English.
- knowledge of IP phone system (MITEL), MiCollab,
- experience of backup technologies (Evault, Veeam, Backup Exec),
- knowledge of messaging system (Lync, Message Labs, Webex),
- knowledge of MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013/Office 365,
- experience of application packaging (MS SCCM),
- experience of antivirus software (MS SXEP).
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist or Microsoft certified Solutions Associate certification in Windows Server,
- ITIL v3 Foundations.
- ground floor opportunity to join a fast-growing company,
- full-time salary negotiable based on experience,
- health insurance and gym membership,
- sharp, motivated co-workers in a results-driven international environment,