For our client, an international production company that is dynamically developing, we are looking for a person for the position of Accounting Specialist with German for a new office in Wrocław, who will take care of the company's end to end accounting process within AP and AR area.
- control of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables balances,
- answering and resolving vendor and AP workflow queries to ensure timely resolution,
- maintaining vendor accounts and reconciliation,
- preparing and processing vendor payments,
- performing cash collection processing,
- managing blocked sales orders and deliveries,
- contributing to continuous improvement initiatives within the AP and AR function.
- university degree - Accounting or Finance or equivalent education,
- fluency in English,
- very good spoken & written German (B2),
- minimum 1-3 years working experience in Accounting area,
- ability to work with operational deadlines and priorities.
- responsible for end to end accounting proces within AP and AR area,
- attractive salary and package of benefits (Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance),
- possibility to obtain new knowledge and interesting experience,
- chance to participate in a transition,
- work in an international company in an intimate team with the great atmosphere.