State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Fund Accounting Optimization Specialist, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-604060
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose Of Role
Provide technical support to Fund Accounting Senior Optimization Specialist or Manager, or to business teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Take a leading technical role in the review of current operational activities with a view to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participate as technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products relating to the ongoing business transformation process.
- Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as central contact point for other key stakeholders with regard to providing technical data from an operational perspective.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of fund accounting Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Implement and execute on changes as required within business teams during implementation phase
- Review existing and establish best practices around data collection for Key Performance Indicators of operational effectiveness
- Analysis available data regarding end-to-end operational activity to identify pain points and opportunities for operational improvement
- 2+ years experience in fund administration is required
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and work with all stakeholders to ensure optimal outcomes
- Excellent communication and writing skills required
- Excellent English
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.