State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Analyst BEACON Consultancy, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-604142
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Work in a non-country aligned Fund Accounting business project team focused on building the best Operating Model possible using the latest Beacon technology.
- Demonstrate the creativity needed to improve the fund accounting operating model using Beacon technology
- Track the development of new technology, closing out gaps between legacy applications and Beacon services
- Learn new tools as and when required
- Test, or direct the testing of, new Beacon services to ensure no defects relative to legacy processes
- Direct the implementation of new Beacon services into the accounting operating model, redrafting procedures as appropriate
- Train others in the new Beacon services
- Engage in non-country specific brainstorming sessions to help mold the future operating model for Fund Accounting in Poland
- Must have several years’ experience of Fund Accounting and NAV Production
- Existing knowledge of core Beacon applications like MyNAV, eHzn TB, MyView expected
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Effective Communicator
- Creative Thinking
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.