State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Service Operations (Middle Office), Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-604520
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Work within IMS UKMEA Business Management Client Service Team producing key client and internal reporting and meeting materials across multiple clients
- Liaise with colleagues within other SSC offices and divisions to ensure client and internal reporting deadlines are adhered to.
- Produce the monthly Key Performance Indicator reports.
- Produce monthly client invoice templates based on the agreed rate card.
- Produce quarterly Joint Steering Committee (JSC) Report.
- Produce quarterly Risk & Governance Committee Pack.
- Ensure timely delivery of all client’s deliverables in accordance with agreed KPI’s and timeframes.
Escalation / Monitoring
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures.
- Research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Escalate to onshore Client Service Team, where applicable.
- Monitor and review daily work to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Provide on the job training to staff so that there is adequate cover.
- Produce detailed procedures which identify risk and ensure there are appropriate mitigating controls in place. Recommend changes to operational processes where required.
- Ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards.
- Maintain clear and effective communications with immediate colleagues, direct manager and Senior Management
- Very good communicational, organizational and planning skills,
- Team work approach
- Ability to work under time pressure/deadlines
- Attention to detail while retaining efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to provide a customer focused approach
- Enthusiastic and proactive with the strive to “make things happen”, problem solving skills.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required, Well-developed writing skills to facilitate the production of high quality board minutes
- Expectation of a minimum of two years of experience in an investment fund, or investment fund related, environment.
- Extensive asset management experience, including investment operations.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of: the asset management industry, gained through working in a variety of asset management disciplines.
- Flexible working hours may be required
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.