For our client, international company we are looking for candidates for a position of Project Manager that will support creating new HR SSC in Lodz.
- develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments),
- oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades,
- ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies,
- supervise and coach payroll clerks and assistants,
- liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits,
- collaborate with human resources and accounting teams,
- maintain accurate records and prepare reports,
- resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions.
- minimum 6 years of experience as payroll manager or expert,
- very good knowledge of payroll procedures and labour law,
- excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes,
- familiarity with payroll software (e.g. SAP, ADP, Kronos),
- excellent analytical skills,
- outstanding communication skills,
- organizational and leadership skills.
- attractive salary and social benefits,
- trainings, knowledge sharing & experience gained by working with experts,
- participation in creating new structures of reliable, rapidly growing production company,
- stable working conditions based on employment contract, flexible hours,
- medical care, sport card, language courses, life insurance.