State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Service Team Supervisor, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-611567
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
An opportunity to join our expanding client service team within the Gdansk office. Working to lead a team and provide a high quality service levels through direct interaction with multiple Investment Managers.
The team has a strong focus on networking both internally and externally to resolve complex inquiries. The ideal candidate would be someone with a solutions driven mindset eager to expand their network and understanding of both State Street and market operations. Whilst always keeping risk awareness and the drive to understand complex scenarios in a changing environment, top of mind for yourself and team.
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients and team on complex, high risk asset servicing functions
- Serve as the escalation contact within your team for both internal and external cases
- Provide support to team where required to see inquiries through to completion
- Effective communication skills across a number of groups and management grades
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products
- Contribute actively in leading team activities, sharing experiences and ideas
- Drive your knowledge and understanding within the division through seeking information from State Street’s SME’s and COE’s
- Team leadership
- Fluency in English required
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office
- Strong organizational skills as well as team orientation
- Sound understanding of the asset management industry / Finance environment through previous work history
- Evidence of previous leadership
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.