IT Security Architect
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a skilled Cyber Security Architect with the ability to drive architecture for cyber security products and services? Are you experienced working with global IT teams and business stakeholders?
We are looking for somebody like that to:
• Develop architecture and architecture guidelines for technologies and solutions in the cyber security domain, especially in cloud computing
• Be responsible for defining and reviewing technical security designs and solutions
• Define requirements and high-level architecture for integrated cyber security solutions to support the service and product management teams
You’ll be working in the Cyber Security Architecture Team in Security IT. Cyber Security is a group-wide function which provides integrated, secure and risk-aware Cyber Security services for UBS by offering best fit, easy to leverage, reliable and cost effective security services and products which provide controls and processes and expertise across all business groups.
• At least 5 years of work experience in the IT Security environment with a solid background in infrastructure and information security, especially in cloud security architectures, vulnerability management, logging and monitoring.
• In depth knowledge of Azure cloud computing, ideally in large scale deployments, is highly desired
• Excellent analytical skills
• Motivated, self-directed, a team player and able to work in large and virtual teams
• University degree in computer science or equivalent is required
• Professional certifications such as CISSP, CCSP or similar highly desired
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."