State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Robotics Process Automation Delivery Manager, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-613115
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
State Street Global Technology Services newly created Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence is hiring an RPA Service Delivery Specialist to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation to help stand up an industrial robotics platform and deliver automation solutions to our internal business partners to provide more efficiency and better service to our clients. This organization will provide future transformational technologies globally within the company.
The role requires a strong understanding of RPA and existing platform providers to assist in the assessment of business cases for RPA suitability and the advanced preparation of development needs. The ability to share experiences and best practices with a group of Process and RPA architects and analysts will be paramount in standing up this new team that will be a model for future organizations within the company. This role also comes with significant visibility to management and requires excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and oral formats.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Identifying and coordinating access, configuration, and data requirements for various environments, interfaces, tests, and roles
- Assisting in the technical evaluation of RPA suitability
- Estimating the cost and duration for the technical team to execute the project
- Supporting the resolution of access, configuration and data impediments identified during development
- Handling multiple stakeholders – both internal technical and functional teams – while effectively working relationship always looking to increase team collaboration
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Project Management leading cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions, and complete projects with minimal direction.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and responsible team player
Nice to haves:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a technical architect/software development role
- Business Case process distillation knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Data and Identity Management
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT architecture and infrastructure as it relates to RPA.
- Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions in an IT governed environment.
- Understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA such as Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, Pattern Matching, Analytics etc.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.