State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Procurement Manager, Assistant Vice President
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-622799
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
- Supports sourcing activities across one or more of the following technology sourcing verticals: IT Hardware, IT Software or other related sourcing activity;
- Supports the development of the IT category strategy in partnership with the category leaders;
- Performs research of industry trends (i.e. changes in market dynamics, best practice, innovation) relevant to the category and ensures these are incorporated into the bank’s category strategies;
- Partners with relevant 3rd party stakeholders and internal stakeholders in reviewing and negotiating vendor agreements;
- Directs RFP processes and negotiations, managing complex global agreements and effectively leading cross-functional teams as necessary;
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines;
- Identify risks and opportunities related to achieving financial objectives, working with process partners to mitigate risks and realize opportunities.
- Proven track of records in strategic sourcing/category or supplier management;
- Technology sourcing experience required, including experience in either of the following: IT Hardware, IT Software, Telecoms (wireless, wired, and networks, Datacenter, Resellers or other related sourcing activity;
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem solving skills;
- Proven self-starter who can work independently and with teams, effectively juggle multiple priorities, and has a strong track record of delivering outstanding results;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A proven track record of delivering on complex projects and procurement saves;
- Proven negotiation skills with a track record of completing complex deals with measurable saves and value;
- Ability to influence cross-functionally;
- Strong people leader;
- Personal resilience to work within an extremely fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.