Junior Business Manager - Group Treasury
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical and PowerPoint presentation skills? Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm? We’re looking for a junior business manager to:
• Provide support for people management and strategic development related topics
• Work with a variety senior management and partner functions (such as HR and Finance)
• Create senior management presentations to facilitate decision making
• Organize and coordinate monthly presentation materials for senior management committees
• Manage and track costs according to given budgets and guidelines
• Respond to various ad-hoc senior management requests, analysis and investigation items
You will be working as a full-time Business Manager in Group Treasury in Krakow - Zabierzów, within the Group Treasury Chief Operating Officer (COO) organization. Your immediate team will be distributed between Krakow and Zurich, Switzerland and you will be working closely with Group Treasury's senior leadership and their management teams.
• A bachelor's degree in economics, finance or business administration or any similar qualification
• Min. 2 years of experience working as a business manager or similar role
• Experience in creating management presentations and preparing materials for various committee (specifically in PowerPoint)
• Very organized and enjoying executing many tasks simultaneously
• Have the ability to prioritize and deliver with minimal input provided
• Strong Excel skills with a strategic and cost aware mind-set
• Willing to learn and gain exposure to senior management quickly
• Comfortable with analyzing complex topics and presenting results to senior management
• Have an analytic mind with very close attention to detail and have a hands-on, pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Fluent English skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Junior Business Manager - Group Treasury | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."