State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Manager in Risk Analysis for Reporting and Analytics , AVP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-634064
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose of the role:
The Manager's role is to support the Enterprise Risk Management CoE in their responsibility for oversight within State Street Bank International GmbH in Poland to safeguard the organization, its reputation, assets and services offered to other State Street entities by identifying and managing all threats to the achievement of its business objectives. Reports to the Enterprise Risk Management CoE Poland BU Head.
- Attract the tech and process talents;
- Develop via process delivery and reengineering;
- Motivate via exciting both process and project content;
- Support key decision makers in developing vision for future growth of Reporting an Analytics Team;
- Retain by solid growth;
- Understanding end to end process;
- Delivering SLA scope;
- Going extra mile, drive quality and process improvement initiatives;
- Continuous Improvement as DNA;
- Client partnership based on trust;
- Liaise with standard as in other company branches;
- Front-office mentality and culture;
- Coordinate processes that are currently in transition and future projects;
- Self-starter to define and do the agile projects to harmonize, standardize and automate;
- Smart resource planning and allocation to get projects delivered;
- Some technical flavor to know unknown, search and find;
- Self-disciplined in project management.
- Fluency in English;
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Information Technology or Business related degree;
- 6-8 years of professional experience in one of the following areas: finance or financial analysis; information technology;
- Documented experience in people management;
- Advanced skills Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Programming skills in analytical frameworks in Python (NLTK, Pandas, SciPy, and others) or NLP domain experience is an advantage;
- Very good self and team time management skills and good interpersonal, leadership skills;
- Familiarity with State Street’s core product lines and Information Technology Systems;
- Ability to learn quickly on new product lines and technology platforms.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.