Group Treasury – Poland Lead / Senior Liquidity Manager
Job Reference #
You are an experienced Treasurer in Banking or Financial Industry and you have a comprehensive understanding of banking and financial services? Are you a collaborative and influential leader?
We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our team as a Group Treasury – Poland Lead and Senior Liquidity Manager with the following objectives:
• Drive the growth to achieve the aggressive ramp-up targets and lead the Group Treasury business center in Krakow with areas of daily operations focusing on liquidity and funding topics and also supporting change management services for Group Treasury
• Drive the development and directly lead the Group Treasury Liquidity Management and Analytics team partnering with Functional Leads within Group Treasury and Regional Treasuries
• Become the subject matter expert and thought leader in respective coverage areas
• Cooperate with senior staff in Zurich/London to lead and develop a team of local subject matter experts, business managers and business analysts
• Contribute to the development and presentation of regular and ad hoc analysis to the Group's senior management and regulators
• Support the team in overall coordination and process management, including contributing to Group Treasury goals
You will be leading the Group Treasury (GT) team in Krakow (Zabierzów & Green Office), which consists of four teams including GT Model Development, Liquidity Management and Analytics, Business Management and Business Analysis. We provide a huge variety of complex services to ensure an effective GT function aligned with the bank’s strategic priorities. You will be working closely with GT’s senior leadership and their management teams, supporting both core operating teams as well as transformation work streams.
• The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in a Banks Treasury function and/or consulting roles, preferably with a focus in the financial services industry
• Proven experience with leading large teams in a multi-location setup.
• Outstanding people leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills required
• Significant experience with Liquidity Management and Analytics and strong project management skills desirable
• Ability to handle a diverse portfolio and a strong team player committed to working towards common goals
• Academic background in economics, business administration or accounting
• Excellent command of English (written/oral)
• MS Office proficiency is required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Group Treasury – Poland Lead / Senior Liquidity Manager | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."