Process Digitalization Change Leader
Job Reference #
Are you interested in digital transformation, using the latest workflow/case management technology to make processes leaner, faster, more automated and agile? Do you want to learn how to analyze business processes, prioritize requirements and play an instrumental role in rapidly building intuitive workflow/case management applications? If so, we’re looking for someone like you who will:
• supervise and manage a team of 5 juniors employees all based in Krakow
prepare leaner processes for workflow/case management tool implementation
• collaborate with business SMEs to understand their requirements and translate them into user stories (adhering to the Agile Scrum framework)
• design process models within our strategic state-of-the-art workflow/case management tool, using the “drag and drop” modeler user-interface
• think creatively to optimize processes, making use of other innovative technologies including artificial intelligence and machine learning
• partner with IT to deliver intuitive and practical solutions that facilitate/support users to orchestrate complex processes
• support the development and build out of GRCs Digital Factory strategy, including identifying and scoping use cases, developing standards, guidelines and governance frameworks
Sitting within Group Risk Control’s (GRC) Change Team, you'll be joining the GRC Process Transformation Practice in Zabierzow. You will play a key role in our strategic workflow/case management capability, enabling the business to be in the driving seat of process digitalization. The primary aim of this capability is to deliver apps with intuitive user journeys that enhance quality, control and efficiency. GRC's Process Transformation team operates globally from Zurich
engineering, computer science degree or other relevant degree
• excellent team-working and collaboration skills
• fast learner; combined with a highly motivated, positive work ethic, and “can do” attitude
• min. 5 years experience in industry or management consulting
• experience as a line manager, an advantage
• experience with process modelling tools or process automation, an advantage
• excellent communications skills in English
• good understanding of workflow/case management tools and object management group (OMG) notations, an advantage
• good understanding of process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean manufacturing / Lean 6 Sigma); and Agile Scrum framework, an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Process Digitalization Change Leader | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."