Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The purpose of the Continuous Improvement function is to drive a culture and practice of excellence throughout our entire value chain, increasing customer satisfaction and improving profitability in a sustainable way.
You will be working as a Lean Management and Transformation Professional. You will be responsible for implementing Lean Management Systems in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, ensuring teams develop Lean capabilities, creating platform for collaboration across GBS, Business and Corporate and identifying improvement opportunities for operations.
This position will be a part of global Lean Management Systems team.
- Coaching teams to incorporate Lean Management practices into their daily work, delivering trainings.
- Enabling teams in identifying improvement opportunities, conducting workshops, advising on Lean Management methodology.
- Supporting execution of process improvement projects, managing stakeholders, building relationships, and facilitating communication.
- Daily collaboration within global Lean Management team, sharing best practices.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- 5 to 8 years of professional experience in a multinational company in a support function such as Finance, HR, IS, SCM including involvement in continuous improvement activities.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills in establishing rapport, active listening, building trust and bringing people along the journey.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to synthesize complex information into key findings and to proactively deal with issues as they arise.
- Focused on generating real impact along with an appetite for making things happen.
- Ability to work in international environment with fluency in English.
- Fun to work with and happy to travel.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: