Jacobs’ Compensation Analyst career path provides you with an opportunity to develop your career in the Total Rewards and Human Resources department. This position will play important role in the global administration of employee reward programs and services.
Senior Compensation Specialist responsibilities:
- Support the global Total Reward team with global and regional reward initiatives
- Assist with annual compensation review and other mid-year off cycle salary reviews
- Support the design, development, implementation and administration of special compensation programs or incentive systems tied to driving business objectives
- Assist with job evaluations and analysis of salary data
- Assist in updating salary structures and researching market trends (international experience would be an asset)
- Perform routine compensation analytics
- Perform market pricing and related benchmarking (international experience would be an asset)
- Prepare compensation-related reports and work closely with HR reporting team and payroll in support of reward programs and maintaining data integrity
- Run general compensation audits to ensure data integrity as well as compliance with various related compensation labour laws and regulations e.g. minimum wage, US prevailing wage, etc.
- Liaise with payroll to collect and summarize compensation data for compliance purposes (e.g., UK gender pay gap) and other projects (e.g., historical bonus payment trends)
- Develop basic knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within compensation and data reporting, as well as basic knowledge of other functional areas within HR. Develop and maintain working relationships with global compensation team members to support projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Compensation area
- Knowledge of different jobs evaluation methodologies
- Strong Excel and good Power Point skills; knowledge of Tableau would be an asset
- Ability to drew conclusions from data, summarize and analyse large amounts of data from a variety of sources
- Ability to work with and respect highly sensitive/confidential data
- Exceptional attention to details and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent, professional interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English – written and spoken.
- Full time employment contract with flexible working hours (currently we work remotely)
- Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
- Flexible benefit package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, vouchers and more)
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With more than $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.