For our Client, a global manufacturer of electrical devices and solutions, we are looking for
- define and deploy the global marketing strategy and annual marketing plan to include PR, AR, thought leadership, social media, events, and other marketing-related programs and activities,
- develop clear, differentiating, and impactful value propositions,
- define and deploy programs & campaigns that support channel enablement and sales readiness,
- define and deploy a demand generation strategy to include driving continual improvement of marketable contact health in Marketo and executing Sales and Marketing Automation (SMA) campaigns that support the GTM strategies in the country organizations,
- develop customer journey mapping,
- conduct competitor marketing analysis,
- cross-pollinate planning across Energy Management marketing teams to drive full-scope channel enablement,
- manage global marketing budget and strategic spend on initiatives that drive results in marketing-influenced business growth,
- deliver clear guidance on the marketing mix and budget spend in country marketing plans.
- 5+ years of experience leading global segment marketing, strategy and/or marketing communications,
- strong background and understanding of effective digital marketing is a must,
- strong writing ability, verbal communications, and presentation skills is a must,
- very good command of the English language, both spoken and written (C1 or better),experience in channel marketing is a plus,
- experience in multi-national organization is a plus,
- strong communication and presentation skills, highly pro-active atiitude, opennes to contunuous improvement concept.
- attractive salary,
- salary bonus for performance,
- very independent and highly decisive position,
- stabile work in a multinational company in global projects,
- benefits pack: private healthcare, insurance and others.