Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm? Do you like analysing complex situations and presenting them in an easy and understandable way? We are looking for a motivated business manager to:
• Support Network and Market Infrastructure Management (NMI) in developing and implementing the overall strategy
• Monitor progress and hold the management team accountable against agreed objectives
• Support preparation of key meeting materials and initiatives
• Drive the headcount planning and forecasting process
• Create the monthly financial forecast in close collaboration with finance
• Support a global team of Network experts, being the go-to-person to ensure smooth operation of the day to day business activities
You’ll be working in the Network and Market Infrastructure Management team, based in New York, London, Zurich, Krakow and Hong Kong, responsible for the network of relationships with third party post trade providers' including agent banks and market utilities (CSD, CCP) that UBS contracts with to provide custody, clearing, and settlement services. NMI is responsible for provider strategy, commercial management, delivery of cost savings, account inventory maintenance (including opening and closure), processing of invoices, market intelligence, and adherence to regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor degree in economics, finance or business administration
• 3-5 years of experience in Business Management
• Service oriented with a can do attitude, eager to solve complex problems, always looking to remove barriers and drive outcomes
• Self-starter able to work independently, delivering high quality results in an efficient manner, structured, detailed and quality oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills and an innate sense of how to prioritize
• Excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
• Ability to manage and influence a large variety of stakeholders on a global scale
• tech savvy, with excellent MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
• proficiency in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."