Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
We are seeking a Statutory Controller within GBS Expert Services/LE Services team. Statutory Controller will be responsible for driving excellence into ABB Statutory filling process. The person will ensure that the Financial Statements are prepared with high quality, statutory audit if necessary is completed within the predetermined timeframe and filling is executed within the regulatory deadline.
- Playing active role in planning Statutory filling process / Arrange Planning meeting and identify key stakeholders and defining the key milestones and overall timeframe.
- Monitoring and tracking progress towards achievement of process milestones.
- Developing and updating key metrics / reports for legal entities , businesses, regions and countries.
- Attending balance sheet reviews for legal entities .
- Scheduling and conducting status meetings and project manage the audit process (e.g. ensure PBC delivery, auditor acceptance of PBCs, etc.).
- Supporting complex accounting issues if necessary.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- More than 6 years’ experience in supervisory role within accounting / finance function ideally in a large international industrial group.
- Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- Strong knowledge of regulations and guidelines for US GAAP and IFRS.
- Certified Public Accountant/ACCA (Preferred).
- Fluent in English.
- Proven track record of managing stakeholders across multiple companies.
- Strong interpersonal , analytical and management skills.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: