Automation Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
The Asset Management FX delivery team is looking for a QA & Test Engineer to join the team working to help ensure the quality of software delivery. You will be responsible for working with the team to write acceptance criteria for requirements and turn these into BDD scenarios automated testing. You will be able to generate the creation, execution and documentation of the tests necessary to ensure that the main application FXCM and technical environments meet the requirements (technical, functional and non-functional).
• create and maintain Test Case/Test Data/test Defects/Test Suit
• comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates and test plan
• design and create test data. Develop test cases and report on execution
• conduct tests and document/log test results and defects
• perform Functional, Non-Functional and manual Regression testing where required
• design and develop BDD test scenarios covering functional and non functional requirements
• constantly push for highest quality level and have a substantial impact on quality of deliverable
You will be part of a small cross functional agile team delivering enhancements to the FX order generation and trading front office platform. The team is split between London, UK and Wroclaw with developers in both locations.
The team works in a flat structure and interacts closely with the FX front office business areas of UBS Asset Management.
• previous automation testing experience
• some software development experience beneficial (C#, java or similar)
• very good written and spoken English
• excellent communication and team-working skill
• experience creating test scenarios and acceptance tests against user stories
• you should have an eye for detail and a 'test to break' attitude
• experience with specflow, cucumber or equivalent
• experience with JIRA Software for user story writing and test planning - nice to have
• experience working in an Agile (SCRUM, XP, Kanban) environment/team focusing on sprint by sprint deliveries
• experience with relational databases, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. SQL data manipulation experience - nice to have
• experience with JSON/XML beneficial
• knowledge of CI & CD concepts - nice to have
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."