Product Financial / Data Analyst - Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Is curiosity part of your DNA? Do you have passion for financial markets and data analysis? Do you have interest in developing bespoke reporting solutions for various stakeholders?
Our goal is to provide top-class investment solutions tailored to our clients' needs, making UBS GWM their partner of choice. We’re looking for someone like you who supports us to:
• Analyze product level financial & performance data and provide analytical support to respond to ad-hoc requests from senior management
• Prepare weekly / monthly product level financials as decision basis for senior management
• Deliver scheduled performance reports to the business on a regular basis
• Drive necessary review and enhancements of the different reporting outputs
• Proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations
You’ll be working in an international and diverse team focusing on Wealth Management solutions and services. We closely work together to find the best solutions for our clients.
• Bachelor degree, preferably with focus on Finance, Economics, Math, or IT
• First experience in the area of financial or investment performance reporting
• Complementary education (CFA / CIIA / CIPM / FRM or similar) is a plus, but not a precondition
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (including Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• Clear commitment to quality and focus on time to market
• Attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."