Service Delivery Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you excited about playing a key role in keeping UBS competitive in an increasingly digitized world?
We are looking for someone who will;
• Be responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of a global team of Enterprise Messaging analysts supporting a number of critical technologies.
• Hire, mentor and coach the team globally and be accountable for overall service delivery.
• Act as the service escalation point for customers, stakeholders and IT Management.
• Be responsible for ensuring request and incident management are achieved within our operating level targets.
• Embrace the digitization agenda, focusing on automation and telemetry, to improve end-user experience and provide insight into how our production services are performing.
• Report on team performance and KPIs and develop recommendations and run with ad-hoc projects to improve service quality.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be leading a team of up to 20 support analysts for the Middleware Enterprise Messaging team, covering delivery of support operations including configuration management, change requests, introduction of new product and service improvement. The team is global in nature. You'll be working closely with the Business Application Support teams and Engineering teams in other locations. The goal is to provide a quality service, providing excellent production stability and to ensure that the customer needs are met.
• demonstrable experience in IT delivery, support, and governance
• experience in managing global teams
• a proven track record of collaborating in matrix environments
• In-depth knowledge incident and problem management practices
• highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
• experience of managing a relationship with vendors and other stakeholders
• experienced risk manager with knowledge of risk management framework
• background using innovation to change how operations is performed
• bachelor's degree in business or science
• evidence of being able to work in a dynamic and busy environment
• a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
• able to manage and drive multiple and complex projects at any given time
• an effective leader, capable of motivating your team to perform their best
• honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• highly committed, resilient and outcome focused
• flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
• a strong leader who is known to recruit, lead and develop a senior talent bench
• keen to learn new technologies and build a solid understanding of the business context of the applications
• customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."