Senior Software Engineer in Test
Information Technology (IT), Investment Banking
Job Reference #
Have you successfully planned, organized and built testing automation for enterprise scale application? Do you want to be our test expert, roll out testing automation and make sure our application and technical environments meet the requirements?
We’re looking for Senior Software Engineer in Test to:
• design, build and maintain an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
• manage, monitor and improve the infrastructure
• develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
• define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank including international locations
• comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
You’ll be working in the Financing Neo team based in our Kraków. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an Senior Software Engineer in Test you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed, and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
- previously held a testing role, for ideally 3+ years, of which good part was as automation tester/software engineer in test
- good knowledge of software engineering tools and best practices such as TDD/BDD, Clean Code, being well versed in CI/CD stacks and devops
- proven delivery of creating testing scenarios and advice how automation can help to achieve high quality output
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."