For our client, a global leader in the technology industry, we are looking for candidates who will join the new GBS structure in Warsaw as
- participation in the migration finance process from Local Finance Teams to the SSC,
- operation of accounting operations, etc. under RTR(Accounting, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Intercompany, etc.),
- performing month closing activities,
- analyzing balance sheet (BS), profit & loss (P&L) figures and variance,
- reconsolidation of account balances,
- support in the Internal Control System,
- support in automation processes.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- min. 1 years experience in the RTR area,
- fluent in English and additional language would be an asset,
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be a plus,
- strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude,
- ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines,
- focused on the development and the desire to learn preferably,
- advanced knowledge of SAP system and MS Office (especially Excel will be an asset).
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- additional benefits (e.g. multisport card, medical care, life insurance),
- friendly organizational culture,
- a hybrid model of work with huge elastically,
- office in the center of Warsaw.