IT Business Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the drive to innovate and improve processes around you? Do you want to help build processes and the working environment around high-profile fast moving tech teams? We’re looking for someone like that to join our UBS CDIO IB Distribution & Global Banking Business Management Team who will:
– help manage the programs across multiple portfolios, including program set-up, program forecasting and financial management, resource time compliance etc
– help build, manage and deliver a coherent workforce plan
– ensure compliance across the teams with UBS workforce-planning policies and general procedure
– analyze and improve existing processes and tool
– manage processes around hiring & onboarding activities
– closely cooperate with central teams
– deliver regular project reports in accurate and timely manner
– perform miscellaneous administrative duties as necessary
– foster collaboration and information exchange between teams by hosting & joining community events
– work collaboratively with the whole Business Management and wider teams
– be a part of a high-performing global team on high-profile projects
You will be joining the existing CDIO IB Tech Business Management team with specific responsible for the management of the delivery teams within Distribution and Global Banking Sectors. You will collaborate closely with the wider Business Management team, Senior Management, Business, Software Engineers and User Experience professionals based in multiple locations, namely London, Poland, Pune and the US.
– interest in modern software technology and platforms
– experience in similar role within Project/Program management team
– firm knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
– experience with process improvements
– experience in building measures that help making conscious data-driven decisions
– strong analytical skills with high attention to details
– methodical planning and organization skills
– basic understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
– innovative and proactive
– focused on quality
– an excellent communicator
– quick learner
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."