Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
Who we are looking for
We are currently aiming to hire Unit Dealing Senior Manager,AVP who will be reporting to Head of Transfer Agency in Poland and will be responsible for ensuring Unit Dealing teams compliance with operating policies, procedures and guidelines in the timely completion of accurate Unit Dealing Operations. They are also responsible for broader Unit Dealing development, staff management and enhancing client satisfaction.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Unit Dealing Senior Manager you will
· Take responsibility for the quality of service delivered to assigned clients delivered by Fund Ordering Lux, Agent Fund Trading (AFT) Germany and UK Unit Dealing teams.
· Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all Teams deliverables; Take the accountability for results and issues escalation
· Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and VP informed of issue. Record the issue in an issues log and track progress
· Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are produced and dispatched as required · Ensure individual productivity metrics in place for Unit Dealing
· Drive the transformation for Unit Dealing in Poland
· Ensure contingency plans exist for the work of the team and where necessary contribute to the business continuity plans and tests
· Ensure the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products
· Take leadership and represent Poland in global project targeting unification of Unit Dealing product ·
Act as focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and external contacts
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalized reporting and ad hoc liaison.
· Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service.
· Ensure development of managers reporting to you and strong succession planning · Assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific Unit Dealing projects (new business development review, planning & roll out).
· Ensure Business Unit Head, Vice President & Donor site CRM are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of your client/s , highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner.
· What we value These skills will help you succeed in this role
· Strong numerical, analytical and problem resolution skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Drive to transform – tangible results
· Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated managerial and leadership skills
· Ability to build, train and manage effective teams Education & Preferred Qualifications
· Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent.
· Obtained or studying towards obtaining a professional accountancy qualification would be advantageous Additional requirements
· 7+ years working in the provision of fund administration services or have worked in another aspect of the Financial Services Industry for a number of years.
· Communicative English language level
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.