Senior Java Developer Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
OLS Platform – UBS client facing application is looking for skilled pro-active and experienced Java Engineer who pays attention to details and is quality driven.
The person will contribute to the development of key UBS application (450 microservices) and guide the future evolution of our systems:
- Apply best development practices
- Master and utilize state-of-the-art technologies within our products
- Design for today's requirements but at the same time keep in mind future evolution of the systems
- Be part of UBS Software Labs communities which give you an opportunity to develop your skills as well as share your knowledge and experiences with others.
OLS development organization is group of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality. Teams are accountable for what they do and have a full say in how they do things.
It’s because the work is deeply rooted in best Agile, XP practice. Candidate will be cooperating with the teams located in Wroclaw as well as working across
Wealth Management Americas on a strategic client’s application in UBS.
– expertise in Java 11 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets.
– clean coding skills and excellent problem-solving ability.
– team building, leading the development and keeping high standard across the team.
– fluency in design patterns and refactoring techniques.
– fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / JMock / EasyMock / JMockit etc).
– experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems.
– knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban etc)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."