Accounts Receivable Senior Specialist with Portuguese
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the ABB Business Services organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to process accounts receivable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of transactions.
This position reports to
Accounts Receivable Team Leader
- Processing Accounts Receivable transactions, such as cash application and internal trade payments, and ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Conducting analyses and initiating the appropriate action as necessary
- Complying with and helping to achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Receivable for applicable templates
- Participating in internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation
- Collaborating closely with your customers and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that they stay informed; maximizing customer satisfaction
- Supporting the development and implementation of processes and driving improvement projects to increase efficiency and productivity of your team’s activities
- Acting as a functional mentor and helping junior colleagues grow
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Accounts Receivable job with previous experience in Finance Shared Services environment, preferably for a global company
- Demonstrating advanced understanding of financial accounting, reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with treasury and investment
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong SAP user knowledge, experience with FSCM is a strong plus
- Proficient in business English and Portuguese - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process and customer service orientation (Order-to-Cash)
- Very good organization and analytical skills
- Good coordination skills, attention to details and problem solving skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks