For our Client, an international company, we are currently looking for Candidate who want to be a part of a global organisation for a position of
- review of controls supporting documentation ensuring quality compliance and timeliness,
- mobilizing SSC teams to ensure control compliance,
- identification of risks in SSC environment and initiative in designing controls,
- implementation of newly designed controls,
- cooperation with internal and external auditors,
- addressing post-audits recommendations,
- providing SOX training,
- supporting SAP accesses management and general systems security.
- about 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- university graduate in finance/accounting/economics,
- financial control methodology knowledge,
- organized personality with analytical skills,
- professional experience in SSCs environment would be a big asset,
- open minded and willing to widen knowledge and experience,
- proactive and can do attitude, strong communication and negotiation skills,
- multitasking and capable to work under time pressure.
- dynamic work and stable employment in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunity to participate in interesting, developing projects.