For our Client – an international company from the real estate sector – we are looking for
- reporting and monitoring of income and expenses on the entity,
- daily cooperation with asset managers, controllers and accounting team,
- preparing budget and forecast of costs & incomes (monthly, quarterly, full year),
- analyzing variances of actual results from budget and forecast,
- calculation of net rental income compensation and management fees,
- development of analytical tools and internal system,
- reviewing, commenting and presentation of substantive reports.
- at least 3 years of experience in real estate management company on a business controller or controlling specialist position,
- university degree in finance, economy, accountancy,
- wide and strong knowledge of accounting and controlling analysis in real estate company,
- background in financial audit in BIG4 or accounting department in real estate management company would be a strong asset,
- ACCA or CIMA certificate would be an asset,
- knowledge of US Gaap would be an asset,
- excellent English both in speaking and writing,
- proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and any ERP System,
- an assertive and business oriented person,
- a hardworking, reliable and scrupulous person,
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills,
- analytical and problem-solving personality.
- stable position within the international corporation,
- attractive salary and additional benefits package,
- friendly work atmosphere and challenging tasks.