Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
What will you do?
- Verify and process accounting documents
- Post General Ledger journal entries
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Reconcile differences in Intercompany declarations
- Be involved in accounting processes improvements
- Maintain Fixed Assets ledger
- Provide data and analysis for audit reasons
- Prepare corporate reports according to IFRS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset)
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Experience in General Ledger Accounting/ Intercompany/ PTP
- Knowledge on the application of accounting tools and IT systems (SAP, Oracle will be an asset)
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in English and French
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) as a plus
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
Benefits we offer: