For our client, a rapidly growing bookmaker operating in various European markets, we are looking for a
- planning and optimization of sports CRM campaigns,
- supervision and approval over starting actions and communication,
- basic analysis and reporting on completed campaigns,
- building, planning and sending communication using various communication channels,
- cooperation with other departments of the company on projects/topics related to promotional campaigns,
- taking care of other additional duties assigned by the head of the CRM department.
- at least 2 years of experience in the gaming industry related to a sportsbook (SB marketing, trading, risk or related).
- extensive sports knowledge,
- basic knowledge of CRM tools,
- proficiency in using MS Excel,
- basic knowledge of SQL will be an asset,
- English language on a communicative level.
- stable, abitious position in an international team,
- full-time cooperation based on an Employment Agreement or B2B,
- work with an experienced team of specialists,
- a comfortable office in a convenient location in Katowice,
- private medical care,
- MultiSport Card and Group Insurance,
- free tickets to sports events, financing training courses, conferences and events,
- access to the Referral Bonus program.