For our client, a global multinational professional services firm, we are looking for an Internal Business Advisor - a professional in a customer service area with financial experience, who will play a key role in advising and supporting internal client serving teams.
- work with Finance teams to reach out to client-serving teams and assist on their financials,
- prepare and facilitate training for client-serving teams on SAP and finance,
- provide virtual support to our client-serving teams (phone or email),
- team with clients to help in resolving their immediate questions,
- educate and guide them through recommendations and training,
- ensure that the needed responses are provided in a quick manner or escalated when essential,
- share best practices and provide support to other team members across borders and service lines,
- stay connected with the business and functional experts.
- fluent English (C1),
- graduate and/or professional certification in a business related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance) or commensurate experience in an Accounting or Finance role is required to perform this position,
- Customer Service experience, professional approach, demonstrating tact and diplomacy,
- strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels of the firm,
- excellent listening and questioning skills,
- problem-solving and analytical skills,
- attention to details.
- attractive compensation,
- opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization,
- work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment,
- a unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving,
- professional training and onboarding package.