IT Delivery Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a solid IT manager with hands on agile software delivery experience? Do you have the courage to challenge the status quo while making sure your hard pressed team makes its deliveries?
We're looking for someone who may:
• manage software delivery teams
• look after the team through motivation, career development, and retention
• take part in the recruitment process to build up the team
• identify infrastructure issues or other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions
• drive implementation of key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach)
• ensure sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
You’ll be working in the Global Equity Derivatives IT team. Globally, we're responsible for the IT solutions used in the context of Equity Derivatives front office RFQ and pricing flows. So even if your IT delivery team is based in Krakow, you can be working with a trading desk in Hong Kong, London or New York.
You'll team will own applications and are mission critical and you will be required to face off against senior IT and the business when required.
• minimum 7 years of full-time experience in IT and at least 3 years in a leading position
• hands-on experience in software development (Java preferred)
• solid SDLC understanding and implementation experience (both Agile and Waterfall)
* Experienced in being a product owner & scrum master (Agile)
• managing and mentoring experience with developers
• educational background in IT/ Computer Science/ Business Informatics
• experience in working in investment banking area (highly desirable)
• a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
• an expert at building networks and connections
• passionate about doing the right thing for the organization you work for
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."