IT Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully managed large-scale IT projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects?
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to:
• lead the delivery of HR Technology projects, focusing on ServiceNow – HR module
• manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
• drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
• allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
You’ll be working in the HR Technology team in Krakow or Wroclaw and we provide a global collaborative community. As a Project Manager, you’ll play an important role in working with your whole team on timely delivery of HR Technology projects. You may also be a scrum master.
Our culture centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome driven - We are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
This is an exciting time to join HR Technology as you will be an essential part of our new journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and contribute to our IT programs.
• university degree and PM certification is preferred
• hands-on experience as a Project Manager, preferably focusing HR systems and financial services sector with proven success
• own the full life cycle of the projects assigned to you and drive this to completion within budget, in time with the project plan and deliverables and managing risk along the way
• a track record in change projects, digitization experience is nice to have
• managed all facets of large-scale projects and met deliverables
• ability to manage complexity and build trust and credibility
• strong project methodology, ensuring compliance with SDLC principles
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, both written and verbal skills, able to coach, lead and convince
• proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile, waterfall and hybrid oriented teams
• effective working as part of a scrum team – Scrum Master Certification preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."