Fixed Income Data Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you curious about financial analytics and its applications within the investment and risk management life-cycle? Are you passionate about solving business problems and making an impact? Do you have technical skills you are interested in applying within the Asset Management Industry? We're looking for someone like that to:
– work with members of our team to support our data, analytics, risk, attribution and credit research platforms
– provide front-line support to portfolio managers and research analysts across the investment life-cycle
– maintain and enhance the data content to facilitate reporting solutions for internal/external clients
– perform portfolio and data analyses in support of portfolio managers and investment specialist teams
– partner with internal groups across Global AM to scale our model for efficiency that will accommodate and facilitate future client growth
You’ll be working in the Knowledge Services team in Poland. Sitting at the intersection of business and technology, Knowledge Services provides data and analytics support to our investment professionals around the globe. The team is an integral part of Asset Management's which has a broad mandate to govern and commercialize data through innovative technology and services.
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology with an outstanding academic record
– an interest in pursuing a CFA or are already on the track
– 2 to 3 years of quantitative experience within the investment management business
– solid SQL and programming skills; exceptional knowledge of Excel and VBA
– an understanding of Fixed Income data and analytics utilized for portfolio analysis and associated tools including risk models, scenario analysis and performance measurement/attribution
– working knowledge of leading market data and analytics platforms (e.g. Bloomberg, FactSet, Barclays POINT, Citigroup YieldBook, etc.)
– intellectually curious, accountable and data driven
– aware of key performance measurement, risk, and portfolio analytics concepts
– an individual who possesses a positive, action-oriented attitude and understands the importance of taking initiative within a team environment
– able to challenge the status quo and suggest viable and actionable alternative approaches
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."