Product and Communication Specialist (German Speaking)
Management and Business Support, Marketing and Communications, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you innovative? Are you fascinated by new online and mobile digital payments methods? Do you have a drive for marketing and communication and want to be a part of the team effectively influencing Swiss payment market? If so, then Card & Payment Solutions Team is looking for you!
In this role, you will be directly involved in innovative topics and projects from cards and payments area, supporting them from the marketing, communication and administrative perspective. Preparation and maintenance of variety of marketing and product-specific materials in multilingual versions for internal and external use, analyzing Swiss and international markets or gathering data, preparing various reports and presentations will belong to your daily business activities.
Key activities include:
• support projects from the business – marketing side by preparation, coordination and tracking of communication activities and promotions
• participate in creation and analysis of marketing materials and communication measures in variety of digital and non-digital channels,
• closely co-operate and network with various stakeholders including: marketing, legal, compliance, sales channels and external vendors to ensure compliance with the current product specifications and regulations,
• publish prepared documentation on SharePoints, Intranet, Internet and create internal communication to employees,
• investigate potentials by analyzing solutions available on the Swiss and international markets
• participate in administrative tasks within the department, such as organizing meetings,team events, off-sites, etc.
Banking Products is a heart of UBS responsible for designing, developing and managing customer oriented services in the area of Card & Payment Solutions, Lending Solutions, Cash Solutions, and Pension Services. It acts as a link between the operational units and the markets with a very strong emphasis on product innovation, product management, processes and implementation. The job is located at the UBS office in Wroclaw.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
• 2-5 years of professional experience in similar positions in international environment
• interest and understanding of cards and payments and innovative solutions
• strong analytical, conceptual and presentation skills
• good interpersonal and communication skills across seniority levels
• ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
• knowledge of French and Italian as an additional advantage
• fluent in German and English
• well organized, methodical with strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
• client service focused
• autonomous and self-driven
• proactive and reliable
• flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."