Lead Automation QA Engineer - Client Lifecycle Management
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Quality Assurance and Testing? Do you enjoy leading and working with others to deliver high quality software? We're looking for a high caliber Quality Assurance Lead to join UBS CLM IT team where you will be involved in all aspects of test strategy and execution across our solutions.
IB IT Reference Data and Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of Client lifecycle management and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. It will provide you the opportunity to:
- manage the delivery of the QA and supervise the readiness and planning for UAT test cycles of CLM IT projects,
- liaising effectively with Project Managers / Business Analysts / Developers and with the offshore/global test team to perform test execution
- become the functional expert in your area, work collaboratively with the wider IT and business groups
- Assist in performing hands on QA activities when needed, like functional requirements review, test design and execution and test environment management
- work with business, operations and IT on project testing strategies from design to sign-off and updating of regression tests
- champion the delivery & expansion of automated testing practice and coverage
- build relationships and communicate effectively with subordinates, peers & executives in all regions
Our Quality Assurance Leads are guardians of quality. We follow agile principles; we test often with short release cycles. You may be leading QA activities for complete sprint/release cycle within area of responsibility and often provide a final "go". Does it sound like you?
– Excellent QA project management, capacity planning experience
– proven ability in testing and QA activities across multi-team boundaries
– solid working experience in leading large distributed global teams.
– good understanding of DevOps and CICD methods and their implementation via testing.
– strong ability to drive change and improvements while working with different teams, peers and superiors.
– strong knowledge of testing best practices and tools
– good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
– practical experience with test automation tools (eg. Selenium Web Driver, Java Robot, Cucumber)
– practical experience with continuous integration and delivery with TeamCity or similar tools
– excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
– knowledge of scripting (Shell, Groovy, Python or similar)
– good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira, X-Ray, HP QC or similar)
– strong negotiating, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
– working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
– experience in testing web-based application with understanding of modern web technologies
– experience with Web Services, REST API testing
– good knowledge of Linux and Java environments
– understanding of non-functional testing like failover, resilience, load testing
– experience in Scrum / XP / Agile
– good experience of how non-functional requirements can be reliably tested before going into production
– strong understanding performance testing, and have the ability to communicate performance results effectively to technical and non-technical teams.
– self-motivated, takes pride in her/his work,
– excellent organizational skills,
– understand root cause of problems found and advise developers of solution required,
– liaise with technology and business representatives, to verify application and project requirements
– contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs
– work with a demanding User base, being capable of communicating on the Users’ terms
– follow internal UBS policies and procedures
– produce deliverables which comply with bank standards
– maintain the banks standards and professional approach, especially when under pressure
– ensure test process is implemented for all projects
– ensure maintenance and improvement SDLC quality standards in all releases.
– liaise with business and technical customers to define and develop the test strategies
– assure designed test cases cover all business requirements within the scope agreed with the customer
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."