Project Management Officer in Credit Risk Change
Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– provide administrative support to the Workstream Lead/ Project Managers using agreed project management methodologies
– organize team meetings and workshops
– maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of RAIDs, action logs, change requests and project milestones/deliverables
– produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
– Work with the workstream and IT to ensure alignment
Global Wealth Management Data and MIS Team is located in Zabierzow and supports the change-the-bank programs. Project Officer is the essential conduit between programs; the stakeholder community around the world of various levels of seniority; and subject matter experts from Credit Risk Control, Market Risk, Finance, Regulatory and Governance, and Business Analysts, and IT. Our Team is primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements relating to data sourcing, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes within Global Wealth Management area.
– Experience in a role like this
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail, with structured, organized, methodical, and planning skills
– Ability to work under pressure and to deliver on strict deadlines in a timely manner
– Strong MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
– Experience in JIRA
– SQL would be an additional asset
– Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– Eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
– Conscientious and resilient
– Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and a desire to drive change
– Fluent in English both written and spoken; other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."