Machine Learning Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using machine learning technology? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for machine learning specialists:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for the investment banking
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new machine learning projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
You’ll be working in the investment banking Technology division in Krakow. As Machine Learning engineer you will play great role in improving efficiency by automating challenging problems
• Machine learning knowledge applied in financial services.
• Ability to fluently code in Java and Python
• Knowledge of frameworks like tensorflow, keras, pyCharm
• Knowledge of dense, ltsm, sequence to sequence neural networks
• Ability produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• Experience in design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
• expert in supervised and unsupervised learning
• an excellent communicator
• aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• quick learner
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."