Threat Modeling & Reporting Analyst (CISO)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you looking to apply your Threat Modeling & Reporting expertise and collaborate in a global cybersecurity function?
We’re looking for a Threat Modeling & Reporting Analyst to:
• Proactively monitor and analysis of external cyber threats and the assessment of risk and applicability to UBS. Model and analyze the likelihood that an emerging threat will impact the organization and identify where the weaknesses are. Delivery of threat intelligence papers and recommendations to risk and technology teams to enable the timely effectiveness of mitigation and remediation efforts.
• Engagement with other functions to provide input and requirements to influence threat mitigation strategies.
• Analysis of internal risk and security data and controls to identify security weaknesses.
• Manage and consolidate the cyber threat data sources, compile reports and provide regular consultation and threat briefings to stakeholders.
• Provide IT security SME knowledge and support during applicable IT security incidents.
• Engage external communities to share and contribute to intelligence exchange activities.
You’ll be working in the Global Cyber Threat Intelligence team in Krakow, Poland. As a Threat Modeling & Reporting Analyst, you’ll play an important role in protecting the firm from cyber-attacks and advanced threat actors.
• Good understanding of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, cyber defense models, engineering threats and vulnerabilities.
• Expertise in data management, data analysis and development of analysis models.
• Ability to translate external and internal data collected by the cyber defense functions into relevant KRIs and metrics to be ingested in threat modeling and fusions analysis models.
• Experience leveraging the MITRE ATT&CK™ framework and mapping threat actors tactics, techniques and procedures against internal controls.
• Experience building relevant dashboards summarize complex threat management data to senior management. *LI-UBS
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."