For our Client – an international company with a stable position at the market, we are looking for Candidates with strong motivation towards professional development for a position Senior Tax Specialist.
- VAT reporting activities,
- reconciliation of VAT, excise duty and local taxes for the company,
- preparing indirect tax returns,
- calculating VAT and other specific kinds of taxes within assigned countries,
- close cooperation with financial teams, tax advisors, managers,
- accounting activities concerning all tax issues, including general control checks to assure the correctness of all procedures,
- cooperating with the audit,
- initiating and running improvement projects,
- managing relationships with stakeholders.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- at least 3 years’ experience in the VAT area,
- good knowledge of English language (min. B2 level),
- very good command of MS Excel,
- knowledge of SAP,
- analytical skills and attention to details,
- ability to work under time/quality pressure,
- excellent stakeholder management skills.
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport program,
- yearly bonus,
- working in the newly-built modern office,
- a wide range of training, language classes, further education, and professional qualification support possibility,
- car/bike parking for all employees.