Senior DevOps Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like to innovative automation and tinker with complex IT technologies? Are you an industry disrupter and user-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with the following key tasks:
- work within organization to provide all levels of design, implementation and support to DevOps evolving technologies
- day to day design, implementation and support of an enterprise scaled DevOps driven value stream architecture
- collaborate with all levels of development, release compliance, production support, as well as, CTO and engineering to ensure timely DevOps technology support services
The role is part of a global Wealth Management Americas team based in Wrocław with US collaboration. You will be part of Technology Operation Center DevOps service delivery team and support day to day implementation and operations through chat, incidents, SR & Change requests. Our goal is to ensure operational stability in a global environment while maintaining leading edge Web hosting technologies & Documentum Support.
• Unix / Linux / Bash knowledge
• Good understanding of DevOps principles (CI/CD ,testing automation, release automation)
• At least 5 years' experience with build automation process (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle)
• At least 2 years' experience with release governance automation (e.g. Micro Focus (RLC/DA), Tasktop, ServiceNow, etc.)
• Experience with development support applications (Sonar, GitHub, Nexus, NodeJS)
• Good understanding of microservice architecture and DevOps practices that support
• Good understanding of monitoring /reporting tools (e.g. ELK, App Dynamics, Splunk)
• 2 year experience with release governance automation (e.g. Micro Focus (RLC/DA), Tasktop, ServiceNow, etc.)
• Good understanding of Configuration Management (e.g. Ansible, Puppet/Chef, etc.)
• Experience with testing automation (e.g. Selenium, CypressIO, JMeter)
• Good understanding of cloud computing (e.g. Technologies, Deployment, costing, HA/DR, etc.) would be a plus
• Good understanding of security administration aspects (SSL, SSO, Certificates, TLS)
• Good knowledge of application servers and containers
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."