Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you an income booking master? Deadlines do not scare you off? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Booking of mandatory/optional events and all transactions related to C.A. (cash or stock)
– Monitor deadlines on a daily manner and notify clients on all related events
– Compare swift notifications from custodian with a second source (e.g. Bloomberg, Telekurs)
– Ensure that all claims and discrepancies are identified, addresses and followed-up
– Responding to customers/client service center requests
You’ll be working in the Income ProcessingTeam in Wrocław.
Team is processing all kind of corporate actions events in cash and securities for equities and bonds. Team is operating between 7:30am and 6pm (work on shift pattern).
– a university degree
– critical approach to problem-solving and strong commitment
– professional experience in income area
– command of Microsoft Excel and systems such as Bloomberg
– great organizational skills
– totally focused on client service and team collaboration
– flexible and able to work under pressure
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– fluent in English (knowledge of other European languages would be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."