ServiceNow Junior Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about service management tools? Are you interested for service management tools like ServiceNow? Do you want to become an expert in ServiceNow modules and catalog items designs?
We’re looking for a developer and team to:
• Configure ServiceNow modules and SericeNow APIs
• Design and implement ServiceNow catalogue items
• Follow the release management process for ServiceNow developments
• Provide bug fixes and issues resolution
You’ll be working in the ServiceNow Engineering team in Wroclaw. We provide excellent working experience and many career development opportunities. As a ServiceNow Developer, you’ll play an important role in the development capability for our ITSM environment and toolset.
• Knowledge in Service Requests, Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Change ServiceNow modules is nice to have
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."