Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you like to help others develop in their careers? And are you an incredibly organized, skilled multitasker with an eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who, together with partners in Human Resources, will:
– support the execution of talent management & succession planning processes
– perform PMO responsibilities for ongoing projects
– provide input into talent & succession presentations
– manage relationships with internal stakeholders
You'll be working within our Talent & Recruiting function with teams around the world. Our purpose is to shape the future of UBS by finding great talent, building winning teams and being the best place to grow. You'll be a member of the Talent Management team, who are responsible for delivering best in class talent & succession processes to support employee development. In your role you'll be working closely with your colleagues in the team, as well as stakeholders from different HR functions across the globe. Role will be based in Cracow.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– a Bachelor's degree
– experience working in an HR team, preferably within Talent & Development
– a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality
– high integrity standards to ensure confidentiality
– experience (or a strong interest) in HR systems
– very good PowerPoint and Excel skills
– able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– a great communicator, with the ability to deal with stakeholders including senior management
– fluent in English (written and oral)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Talent Specialist | UBS
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."